View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 01:59 AM
Bryanbryoil
Paying Off A Bet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Blatant nonsense. you know that the first line had been paired with The top D pair, the Schultzes, and Gagner line has got Whitney and guys like Potter. WTF do you think is factoring into the +/-. Nice to see Gagner line getting some J Schultz love tonight. Hope to see that unit more often.

Sure we should. I'd like it if both lines are producing. One line is producing.
So you shat on N. Schultz but now refer to him as 1/2 of the top pairing? And if Gagner played a lot with them tonight (I missed the 2nd and 3rd periods) then why did Justin have 0 shots for the first time in his NHL career and only the 3rd time in his pro career and he was a -1? I thought that he was being "wasted with RNH"? What's the deal?

As for one line producing, sometimes that's how it goes, one line is hot and another is not, it doesn't mean that you make drastic changes and as a matter of fact not all that long ago Ralph rewarded the 2nd unit with a PP start maybe 2-3 games or maybe 4 ago and they sucked against the top PK unit. When the top unit gets going again and the 2nd slows down we'll see what your thoughts are.