View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 02:21 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
So you shat on N. Schultz but now refer to him as 1/2 of the top pairing? And if Gagner played a lot with them tonight (I missed the 2nd and 3rd periods) then why did Justin have 0 shots for the first time in his NHL career and only the 3rd time in his pro career and he was a -1? I thought that he was being "wasted with RNH"? What's the deal?
I only refer to it as the top pairing because J Schultz is on it. Which should be abundantly clear from my posts.

Being as you didn't watch the game I guess you don't know that J schultz was passing off on the passes back to the point today. Being that Columbus always had a man high and had the shot covered. Nice to watch the games before making random conclusions.

Quote:
As for one line producing, sometimes that's how it goes, one line is hot and another is not, it doesn't mean that you make drastic changes and as a matter of fact not all that long ago Ralph rewarded the 2nd unit with a PP start maybe 2-3 games or maybe 4 ago and they sucked against the top PK unit. When the top unit gets going again and the 2nd slows down we'll see what your thoughts are.
You're telling me about not making drastic changes when you would have punted Gagner from this team long ago. I'm the one saying DON'T make personnel changes. DON'T change up the lines. The kids need to learn to rise above it. Just like Gagner, Cogs, Nillson had to. Without any help I should add and with not being elite #1 picks.

Elite player picks SHOULD be better. Pretty consistently better.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote