Thread: Rick Nash
View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 07:26 AM
CaptainCally

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaBorat View Post
Now all we need are comments like these coming out of Nash's mouth or him kicking a teammate in the head as a joke... (Antonio Cassano)

"I haven't met her yet, but when I do, I will date her." – Zlatan when asked who the most beautiful woman in the world was.
“At Barca, players were banned from driving their sports cars to training. I thought this was ridiculous – it was no one’s business what car I drive – so in April, before a match with Almeria, I drove my Ferrari Enzo to work. It caused a scene.” – Zlatan on Barcelona’s bureaucratic traffic policies.
"Zlatan-style." – Zlatan when asked what type of football he played.
“It’s true I don’t know that much about the players here in Ligue 1, but they definitely know who I am.” – Zlatan when asked about his move to PSG.
“I’m like Muhammed Ali. When he said he would knock someone out in the fourth round, he did it.” – Zlatan when asked which famous sports star he was like.
“Then Guardiola started his philosopher thing. I was barely listening. Why would I? It was advanced ******** about blood, sweat and tears, that kind of stuff.” – Zlatan on his former coach at Barcelona.
“An injured Zlatan is a pretty serious thing for any team.” – Zlatan on his absence from the AC Milan side.
“I like fireworks too, but I set them off in gardens or kebab stands. I never set fire to my own house.” – Zlatan when asked about Mario Balotelli’s firework antics last year.
“Come to my house and you’ll see if I’m gay. And bring your sister.” – Zlatan when asked by a female reporter if he and Gerard Pique were gay.
“Zlatan doesn’t do auditions.” – Zlatan when asked by Arsene Wenger to come for a trial at Arsenal.
"I am getting old." – Zlatan on Sweden’s chances on why Sweden didn’t have a chance of winning Euro 2012.
"Nothing, she already has the Zlatan." – Zlatan on what he bought his wife for her birthday.
“What Carew does with a football, I can do with an orange.” – Zlatan responding to criticism from John Carew.
"First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog." – Zlatan on how he went past opposition defender Stephane Henchoz.
"You bought a Ferrari but you drive it like a Fiat" – Zlatan on his talent being wasted at Barcelona.
I was talking about his playing style. Big strong, can score and set people up. Personality wise they aren't like each other at all.