View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 08:44 AM
massey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by honey bee View Post
Great game today and a huge win for us. I thought Brian Moore played his heart out, looked great out there with Boucher and Sarault. Was Goldobin sulking over being played on the second line or is he sick? He played with absolutely no enthusiasm, constantly gave the puck away, and seemed totally disinterested in playing. Other than Goldy, I thought everyone had a good game.
Yes the rest played exc with one of Moore's best game. Goldobin hasnt been doing much lately.He is very lazy on the puck. He has been in JB bad books lately.He is trying to hard to pass the puck instead of shooting it.He has had numerous chances in front of the net to rifle it and instead tries to pass it off.Not sure it is JB with his demands of passing the puck around that is doing it or just plain poor decision making.He also has been lazy on getting the puck out of his own end and picking up the point man.You can hear JB yelling numerous times at him to skate.I realize he is only 17 and still has lots of talent and can get through this for sure.Maybe a good benching would sink in.Good job Sting