View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 09:41 AM
Faltorvo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cor99 View Post
We dont need wingers

Lupul, Kessel, Frattin, JVR, Kulemin and Komarov are our top 9 wingers so far. Not too mention MacArthur.

The only thing we need this summer, is a upgrade at #1 C, then our forwards are set. (Ashton, Colborne, Biggs, Ross, McKegg all guys that could potentially be called up if injuries occur)

On D, I think we actually are decently set.

Gardiner - Phaneuf
Rielly - Franson
Holzer - Fraser
Kostka - Gunnarsson

That wouldn't be terrible for next season. Komi gets amnestied (as much as I have liked his play in the few games he has played, cap hit can be used elsewhere) and Liles traded (or heck, even amnestied if no one wants him, although I am sure someone would)

In goal, through the first 12 games of the season Reimer seems to be Optimus Reim once again. In terms of back up, I still have faith in Scrivens. However if he is maybe involved in a deal in the summer (possibly apart of a deal to get a center) then we can sign a veteran backup, possibly Theodore?
I don't agree.

I believe we need a RW like Perry on the #1 line.

I firmly believe we would then get the best out of Phil Kessel/Lups if they would see less of the other teams #1 units.

I feel their style of play and ability's would then translate into cup contender level as a 2nd unit, i do not believe they are capable as the first unit.