View Single Post
02-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Pie O My
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by patty59 View Post
It's coaching, plain and simple. They have the horses to be at least in the top half of the league in PP.

These players were chosen and put together because of their ability to play within this system, it's why they are still here and why certain players get traded. They play the system and they play it well, almost business like. For that reason I believe this is a coaching problem with the PP. They need a new approach to the PP, it's as simple as that. Losing Savard was a fine excuse the year he went down, but that almost 3 years ago now. It's unacceptable.

You have a 5 on 3, call a timeout to get everyone on the same page and can't even generate a decent scoring chance? They had 1:41 and didn't do dick.

Same old story running for 3 years. It has to end.
ok, busy today but i will get back to this as soon as i can. (my fans and acolytes need me ). but regarding the bolded, i think you're mistaken Patty, it was 41 seconds of 5 on 3, not 1:41. there is a world of difference between not scoring on a 41 second 5 on 3 compared to the ineptness of the rangers 5 on 3 with a full 2 mins a few games back against us.

Pie O My is offline   Reply With Quote