View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 10:20 AM
stalockrox

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 210 View Post
The defense looks real solid right now for the #WorSharks

Groulx (NHL 2-way): Very good puck moving defenseman, excellent on the power play, and good enough defensively in his own end.
Doherty (NHL ELC): Injured
Tennyson (NHL ELC): Solid two-way defenseman and gets better every game
Acolatse (NHL ELC): Injured
Irwin (NHL 2-way): Solid two-way defenseman on the cusp of being an everyday NHL player.
Brennan (AHL PTO): Very good in his own end, and moves the puck well for a guy with limited offensive skills.
Petrecki (NHL 2-way): He's really come a long way (and he had a long way to go). Has been mostly solid this season. Like Banwell, moves the puck well for a guy with limited offensive skills.
Urban (AHL SPC): I've said it before, remember this kid's name. He can flat out play. Now that he won't be forced into top pairing minutes I expect his development at this level will go much faster.
Comrie (AHL SPC): Don't know much about him other than he's supped to be a lot like Urban and the Worcester hockey ops is in love with this guy.
From what I understand on Comrie - he's not fun to play against, can play very tough minutes against other teams top lines and has a very, very good shot. He also has a bit of a temper