Old
02-11-2013, 10:12 AM
cphabs
It complels you!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldplay View Post
We lost. It happens.

We lost by a pretty big margin. It happens.

We started off the season 6-2, against all odds, and pretty much nobody here was pissing on the team like you are tonight.

We lose 3 in a row. It happens. Teams go through peaks and valleys. We have a group with a bunch of players who weren't here last year, an entirely new coaching staff, and entirely new organizational leadership and direction. Change takes time. Changes doesn't happen overnight.

If you thought we were on our way to the Cup before the Boston game, then you were way off your rocker. If you think that we're bottom-feeders now, you're even more off your rocker.
Take a step back from the emotional roller-coaster and realize that there have been many positives so far this season, and many things that could, conversely, be improved.

**** ****ing happens and we had a crap game. Sorry, we've had a crap week.

So why should we tank now? Why should we take the C off Gionta's jersey now? Why should we trade every conceivable good asset on our team now?

Where was this kind of talk last week?

Get a ****ing grip, please. I'm angry we lost too, but maybe, just MAYBE for once we can take a step back and move on. There is still plenty of hockey to be played and winners and losers aren't decided after 10 games.

No excuses, right? No ****ing excuses. So stop acting like the sky is falling.

The defending cup Champs are 3-4-2.

Perspective, please.

Go Habs Go!
That has BEEN the last 20 or so years. I think that is the real issue for me.

cphabs is offline   Reply With Quote