View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Rangersfan21

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoasttoCoast View Post
Wow...take it is easy big dog.
I've seen CPC 3 or 4 times this year. They are looking great, last week, I picked them to finish first. Good for them and all that, but if you think you have number 1 or 2 goaltending in the league, you've drank to much of the cool-aid. In the games I've seen, when CPC has a bad period and the goalies are tested, they have been very beatable, the last Nepean game was a perfect example, but I noticed it all year. Please don't point to GAA, everyone knows if you are on a dominate team with great defense, your GAA will be low. Chris Osgood and the Detroit Red wings come to mind.
Save percentage is normally the best goalie Stat, and probably still is in this league, although with biased volunteers the stats are less dependable, but over the course of the year, it probably evens out. Add to save percentage, your observations and your goalies play-off record and you can make a case for the best goalie. I don't see the top goaltending in CPC.
But I do love the team right now, even a Nepean fan can see the unselfish, disciplined play.
I think CP has two good goalies but do agree that they are not the best goalies in the league. Guerriero in my opinion

Rangersfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote