View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 12:46 PM
LePoche69

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Another miss by Therrien. In a era of "no excuses" and the benching of White and Eller, he doesn't do **** for one of the most unuseful player we had in a long time in Colby Armstrong. And Desharnais doesn't deserve to be in a lineup, but as of now, he should at best be the #4 centerman. Put him with White and Moen, and hope that the opponent will give you weaker challenges so that even with average wingers, you'll be able to shine more. But even if it doesn't make him better...I don't care, Eller deserve more. And I want to see more of him.

The Pacioretty-Gally-Gally line was obvious, I kept asking for it for quite some time now. And I guess you don't touch the Pleks like though I'm starting to be tired of Gionta. My lines would have been...

Bourque-Pleks-Gionta
Pacioretty-Gally-Gally
Prust-Eller-Cole
Moen-DD-White

And I'm clearly on the verge of calling up Dumont. Yeah, I know he's not going to KO'ed anybody, but until we make a move...we play with what we play. Dumont plays instead of DD and you have an Okay 4th line. I hate Moen more and more but that's another story. How the **** would not re-insert White after one of the most pathetic game all-around I've seen this team play. Just for that, if Therrien doesn'T re-insert him, he's an idiot. Accountability works for EVERYBODY!
Switch Prust and Moen and I'm all for it. Prust is overestimated right now because of a nice start. But Moen is a more intelligent winger to complement players of more attacking type.

LePoche69 is offline   Reply With Quote