View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 12:58 PM
Dynheart

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkka View Post
I just wonder that Mrazek's "magical power field" influence everywhere he goes. Where he goes, he does well, but also the other goalie turns to be great.

Like McCollum sucked, before Mrazek came. Together, both were great. Now McCollum is sucking again alone in AHL.

Mrazek comes to NHL, plays a good game, but turns Jimmy Howard also almost for phenomenal effort. Wings have conceded only 4 goals in three games, with this team using the "Mrazek power field".

He goes to ECHL, wins the first game. He goes to AHL All-Star game, his team wins.

It could be a coincidence, or it could be the competition or inspiring the other guy or something. But I really think this kid just has some good influence in him.
Call it competition.

As for Howard? I call that coincidence. Look at his stat sheet. Outside his start to the season, which is understandable, he played well. The Minnesota game? Why are his stat so low there? A fluky bounce off Zetterbergs leg and into the net. If you remember that game...he made a lot of key saves. One fluky bounce makes his stats plummet. He got the W anyway.

The second Blues game? He should have had a mental breather after that game, but no option. Got lit up the next two games.

In comes Mrazek. Does his thing...and I'm sure that, not only did Howie get the much needed rest he needed, but that healthy competition was there. Now? 2 great outings from the red wings number 1 goalie.

Play Howard on wed. then give him a rest; play Mrazek on Friday.

Dynheart is offline   Reply With Quote