View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Bardof425*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16 To Stanley View Post
I know you're the biggest Boyle hater, so you're opinion is biased, whether you'll admit it or not.

And yes, the 4th line has had two good games. Anyone judging, is basing it off two games, since Powe has only been on the team for two games. It's literally impossible to base it on anything more than that.

If you can't understand the value that Boyle has and i sure as hell don't base it on the few goals he scored at the end of last season, then having a discussion is moot.
I'm not a hater. Based on what I see him do I can label you as having a man crush and not being objective in any way. What part of my evaluation is off the mark? Is he good in the trenches? Does he handle the puck well? Is he excellent of faceoffs? Is he quick to change direction? Instead of telling me how good he is tell me what he does well. And not "he's a shutdown center" or "he's a defensive standout". Those statement are all very subjective. Now to be fair so are the things I am saying but I don't see you disputing my assessment except to say that I don't like him. I like all Rangers. But I can be disappointed by their play. that's what's happening here.

Bardof425* is offline   Reply With Quote