Thread: RNH's injury
View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 12:15 PM
kitchen44

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
In regards to the shoulder injury and impacting RNH play theres one thing thats been pointed out often. Theres no way this is the same shot RNH had a year ago, two years ago etc. He has no zip, no accuracy and a now methodical release as he has to use muscle groups to compensate for the loss of mobility/strength in the shoulder. His shot mechanics are off right now and thus pucks flying anywhere but the target.

All of this being extremely uncharacteristic of Nuge. The Nuge I know used to have a laser pointer at the end of his stick...just look at a spot and put the biscuit right there.

Surprised people aren't noticing how different Nuge's shot is these days. The Nuge I know doesn't miss the net like this or most of the time. Its like watching Cliff Thorburn play with a warped cue..
I agree completely, he just cant shoot right now, I dont know if its an injury or just frustration from not being able to score but there is something up with him right now.

if it is his shoulder he needs to get that fixed asap. his shot was his best weapon next too his skating last year, I think he would have at least 5 goals this year if his shot was on like it was last year.

his release last year was just filthy, its depressing to see him drag he puck across the ice and throw it wide from the slot every time.

kitchen44 is offline   Reply With Quote