View Single Post
02-11-2013, 02:10 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by XX View Post
You make it sound like that is somehow out of the realm of possibility. I'd argue it's almost par for the course. Woods is not exactly qualified to determine what constitutes 'quality' ownership, having attached himself to the IEH clowns. I don't think he is lying so much as he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. Repeating what constitutes a good owner isn't going to make one suddenly appear.

PKP is willing to invest quite a bit in the Coyotes, as are other groups in other cities. We've done this little dance for four years now, with no one resourceful enough to close the deal. Why you think a disgraced former AG's words somehow carry weight in this fiasco, I'll never know.
I'm not trying to "make it sound like" anything. He could be lying, FOS or simply clueless. Or he might actually be working on something legit. It is what it is. The fact is, just like through this whole mess, none of us really know what the hell is going on. I have zero faith in this getting done. I have sold 5 games in a row now, including the next one in order to pay my last payment because I refuse to invest any more money after the latest debaucle. I still hope someone, anyone buys the team and actually tries to make it work here for a few years. I don't think it's going to happen but I still hope. Woods says he has a group with the cash to get it done. Well Mr. Woods, crap or get off the pot.