View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 02:28 PM
19 for president

vCash: 562
I think Kronner hasn't looked entirely comfortable out there so far this year. He's never been a great defensive dman but he is better than he's been. I think the lack of physicality has hurt him there because he needs that aspect of this game in order to be fully engaged. Plus it makes players make different plays out there vs him. As a one on one defender is average to below average. When players are afraid of getting their heads knocked off they move the puck quicker then they would like too and this makes defending easier.

As for his PP time, I think he is being used incorrectly. Kronner is not a PP QB and he never has been. He is most effective when used in a role similar to Raffy a few years ago. He has great mobility and a quick shot which means he needs to be able to roam on the PP. He needs to be able to sneak in from the point and find that soft spot between the circles. Right now however as the QB he is forced to stay at the line and he simply doesn't have a good enough shot for that.

19 for president is offline   Reply With Quote