View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 02:59 PM
Byrddog

vCash: 50
Trigg

I would be hard not to do more than they are doing offensivley now. It has to get better there is talent in them not the top talent we would like but enough to be competitive with the assets we have on the other side of the puck. Its the top 6 that continue to be absent. There are no legit 1st liners on the team at this point so it has to be by committee and the bottom of the lines have done there part. Heck who would expect Yip to be 4th in points on the team and Spaling has been effective.

Weber leads the team in shots followed by Fish and they have a combined point total of 4 with one goal.

If we had the answers I guess we would be behind the bench. But as fans we have alot invested in this team we have boith been thru the lean times and it is hard to see the team struggle.

There are those who stuill believe the team is one piece away from being a cup contender. Right now I think there a 1st line away. Since the last lockout the team has matched up pretty well with the teams in the west right now they do not match up well with any of them.