View Single Post
02-11-2013, 03:02 PM
caution: bite hazard
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Originally Posted by ComixZone View Post
would make sense for the Flames to be in on Brassard. He would be given a chance to play with good wingers (not that he deserves it necessarily - Jacket fans deserve a better effort).
Can't see any deals that would really work for us. I can, at the outset, say at a minimum that Cammalleri is RIGHT OUT.

Originally Posted by JoemAvs View Post
I don't know much about John Moore but I kind of liked him when I saw him play. Would he be a piece (might want more) you would be willing to give up to balance a ROR for Brassard swap and how is he doing in general?
Ennnnh. I wouldn't want to, but other Jackets fans might. He's looking vastly better this year; I badly want to keep him.

Originally Posted by Gagnefan924 View Post
Well that's ok

Some of the names have left me with a "meh" feeling. Stafford wouldn't be horrible but really he's nothing more than a secondary scorer that will be put on our top line and expected to produce. I don't think he'd break 50 points on Columbus. I rather package Brass and another young dman for someone more reliable.
Obviously that's what Stafford would do. The idea is to shield kids while our actual talent improves and gets ready to take over. I don't expect him to be a world-beater.

Would love to do such a package arrangement, but I just don't see how that'd work. I can't see Brass+Erixon going for a top-line guy unless we run into someone who's both short on center depth and desperate for blueliners but has plenty of top wingers. Rare, rare combo.

"I don't care if it's a shutout, so long as it's a win." --Anton Forsberg, after his 1-0 OT game-, series-, and Cup-winning shutout in the 2016 Calder Cup Finals

Congratulations to all Las Vegas area hockey fans, present and future!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote