View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 03:11 PM
cslebn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoemAvs View Post
Hmm meh. Thanks for the answer. No interest in Erixon at all ( atleast from my perspective).
Well I don't think he would do that. ROR wants money and he apparantely wants his ego stroked. Apart from that he is the absolute teamplayer. Don't think he would demand a trade. Obviously you would be able to talk contract to him. That is why I dislike the notion of him being unsigned diminishing his trade value by leaps and bounds. Obviously no one trades for him without having talked contract with him.
I don't know much about ROR anymore. His behavior is very disappointing but our organisation is not really known for treating his players all that well. ROR signed in Russia and does not strike me as the kind of guy that would bolt to a big city as long as you are paying him.
Figured that Moore is great but I would definitely want him and Brassard as a return for ROR (if the trade would have to center around Brassard).
Avs need to get a young top 4 dman in return.
The whole ROR saga is getting sad honestly. I always thought he was the captain and the future they were building with Landeskog. I'm sure this whole thing has diminished a lot of peoples opinions of him. I'd almost wonder if it would make the character heavy JD, SH, and CP want him.

That said I would want him as a CBJ fan. The Brass + late first looked good to me. What about something else like Brass + Savard/Erixon/Other D prospect not named Moore/Murray + say a 3rd? Or if you are more interested in forwards, I don't know where I'm going now.

cslebn is offline   Reply With Quote