Old
02-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoemAvs View Post
ROR is stuck behind Duchene and Stastny and wants big money. I am pretty sure that he is not happy with his role and would appreciate very much being "the man" in Columbus.
That's part of our worry. He wouldn't be "the man" in Columbus. At a minimum Johansen would ultimately likely be above him, and we hope to get another such center through this year's draft. If all goes well he'd ultimately end up competing with Boone Jenner.

He does have a better chance of being a significant core player here than he does in Colorado, but it's not an open-and-shut case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatMapleLeafs28 View Post
He's always intrested me as a Leafs fan. I'd offer up MacArthur + 2nd/Finn/Percy in a heartbeat.
MacArthur is yet another LW. No interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatASaveDave View Post
I see Ottawa making a push for him. They need to add a centerman now that Spezza is injured. Something like a 2nd + a prospect like Mark Stone or something.
Could go for that, but I'm not sure how much Ottawa would like it.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote