View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 03:33 PM
Puritania
Skooma Addict

vCash: 1206
Quote:
Originally Posted by joestevens29 View Post
Taking a meaningless penalty once a play is dead isn't the way to contribute.
Sure, but I think it's necessary to let guys prove themselves. Let him get back in the game and make up for mistakes. If he goes back in and keeps making bonehead plays sure, time to move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am the Liquor View Post
Finkle lied to him, and to us.

His word is worth nothing.
Yeah, it's upsetting. I was looking forward to how we were told Hordi would be let off the chain. Guess not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missinthejets View Post
after being around the league for as long as he has can we really say that Hordichuk was never given a chance? Come on now. The guy is not a good hockey player, if he could have taken a regular shift he would have. The need for a tough guy is the biggest fallacy in the league right now. You want tough guys with skill and every team is looking for those so they're not exactly easy to come by.
Hordichuk was hardly given a chance with this orginization, If guys aren't able to fix their game up with a new team then people would never be traded. I sure do want tough guys with skill, but I love scraps. I'll always want a pugilist on my team, regardless of whether or not having one curbs cheapshots. I'd take another Dave Brown on this team in a heartbeat.

Puritania is online now   Reply With Quote