View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 03:53 PM
AKL
#AnyoneButThem

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faidh ar Rud Eigin View Post
You're reffering to the last thread on Brodin where I said he wasn't a first pairing yet after four games. I guess that means I'm bashing him?

Yes I've seen him. Nor will I change my opinion in the regard.

Question for you, why do people act like if you don't say the same homer/insanely postive comments about a player, it's "bashing"?
I never used the term bashing. I said knock. I realize he's only played four games in the NHL, but it's not like this praise is new for him, and those four games were all we had (now up to 8, and nothing has changed). He's always been praised as an extremely solid defender with amazing positioning, stick-work, decision-making, and hockey IQ all the poise and confidence in the world. This isn't just Wild fans saying this either, it's Swedish Olympians, players that have seen him play, watched him play, and coached him.

You don't have to take a homer stance, or speak overly positive in regards to him, but he has done nothing but impress so far. He makes all the right moves. Where would you say the weakness in his game is? Hitting? Lidstrom didn't hit. Scoring? The Wild don't score. So tell me what it is, please.

AKL is offline   Reply With Quote