View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 04:14 PM
Cowbell232

vCash: 500
You're in town for a work thing, so you probably don't really have many other expenses, and not a lot of chances to see your favorite team live?

Plunk down the extra bucks, drive right into the lot connected to the Prudential Center on Lafayette St. Walk right into the building and enjoy yourself.

Or pay a couple bucks less, and drop $20 on parking right across from the arena, and go over to Edison Ale House or Dino BBQ right next to arena for some great food, or be adventurous and take a 2-3 block walk across a highway to Hell's Kitchen to get some local Devils color in, take an interesting walk 2-3 blocks across Broad St to Hobby's Deli to visit a Newark landmark and institution, and one of the last bastions of the Jewish deli from a different time.

Either way, don't bother with train schedules and missing trains, etc. or with shady free parking blocks away. You'll enjoy your night more. And check out the other threads about this kind of thing to see where to go to try to meet your favorite 'Canes. Opposing players are very accessible at our rink.

If you need any more help or further directions just drop me a PM, and I'll give you my email if you need. Enjoy Newark.