Old
02-11-2013, 05:17 PM
Live in the Now
YNWA

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rare Jewel View Post
I just think sacking Daglish for some who just got promoted with Swansea. Was a massive leap for Liverpool.

And when you look this summer at the names that could of been had; Pep would have been an option to take over from Kenny. Pellegrini is almost certain to leave Malaga this summer. I think Liverpool would been one of the few jobs that could of persuaded Klopp to leave Dortmund.
. This isn't 2008 anymore. The only way we are getting back to where we were then is to pick a manager and build a team. I am fine with the route we have taken.

Quote:
With Rodgers I just have problem with that fact he was trained as coach at Chelsea, A place where under Mourinho Tiki-taka football wasn't practiced. He then gets fired at Reading and Watford, Then gets the Swansea job after Martinez leaves and inherited a team that plays tiki-taka football that was implemented by the two previous managers then all of a sudden he's this 'total football' genius.
Please name how many of those players who got Swansea promoted were signed by Martinez. You'll find not many. How can you blame the manager in a match where his side had 25 shots, 60% possession and gave up five shots? Short of throwing the ball in the net with his own two hands what is he supposed to about it? The team is playing good football, but he cannot score for them nor can he mark on corners. The players have to take responsibility and do those things themselves.

Live in the Now is online now   Reply With Quote