View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 04:26 PM
Obryantj

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by canucks357 View Post
Perhaps. Undecided given my strong showing this year...

Edit: I do have lots though (4 FWDS with 30 IGR or higher, 1R, 1L, 2U). I can afford to spare one at least and have plenty of younger prospects too. My problem is at CM and have no depth at SD.
My top forwards are down to 34, 32, and 30 in-game ratings. I'd love to add a forward currently in the 40+ range, but I haven't had the funds to land anyone close. Another option may be to bring in a youngster who could contribute immediately. There's a certain Canadian forward on the market that I'd love to bring in, but I'm almost certain that I don't have the cash to make it happen.

CM and SD are interesting positions for me. CM has a star player, a homegrown 19 year old, and an aging purchase from season 5. Those 3 are followed by 3 young prospects that aren't ready to sniff the field in a competitive match. SD is a position that could use an upgrade in the starting lineup, but has 3-4 strong prospects coming up. In fact, its a position where I could have heavy representation on junior NTs next season. After I'm able to secure a star/future star forward, CM will probably be the position I checked the market for most. SD could get a little crazy as well.