View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Avs_19
Peter the Great

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaylaJ View Post
" Rapper Lil Wayne - a semi-regular in the crowd at Heat games - was there for the first half, then tweeted that he was ejected for rooting for the Lakers. The Heat said he was not ejected and ''he chose to leave on his own.'"

lol
Apparently a fan said something to him so he got up and made a "gun gesture" towards the fan. I don't know what that means exactly but security didn't like it. So they came over, there was a bit of an argument, and he was told to leave. That's what some people from the game reported. After the game LeBron said he heard that Lil Wayne also had a little altercation with Wade during the first half.

He's just a baby. Last year he got mad because he said LeBron and Wade weren't showing him respect and greeting him before the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pb1300 View Post
Are those sleeves, cause it looks like a yellow undershirt. I thought the league didnt allow any type of sleeved jerseys, or at least players wearing sleeved undershirts.
Those are sleeves. It's the new design Adidas came up with. I think the Warriors are the only team wearing them this season and they're designing them for a couple more teams for next season. Hopefully they don't get good reviews for them and scrap the idea all together next season because that's one of the ugliest jerseys I've ever seen.