View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 04:39 PM
Foppa

vCash: 500
I hate Liverpool but in a way I feel for them. Often it seems like Arsenal and Liverpool are in the same boat these days.

As far as the other games...

Swansea are just a great team to watch, it's amazing what they do as a team through 3 straight managers now compared to a club like Q.P.R. which just throws millions at players and expects results. I root for the Swans...I know it is likely they will lose Ashley Williams and someday probably guys like Michu but I think they have a good thing going with ever-increasing talent throughout the squad and can sustain this through changes for some time.

I feel like Soton are stepping in that same kind of direction (with a lot of financial support too). It was ballsy to sack Adkins but Pochettino I feel like has this team playing even better. They are a super fit squad that runs all over and passes really well. I think guys like Lallana, Puncheon and Cork could see call-ups at some point for England and to me Schneiderlin is deserving of a France call-up. Guy is becoming a stud. I feel they are a good bet for safety this year with lots and lots of upside in the future.

Foppa is offline   Reply With Quote