View Single Post
02-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Player Usage
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by cjc5103 View Post
Yes, that does. How would you say the difficulty of setting everything up is? Also, did you watch it on your computer or TV? I've heard that trying to stream it on a 42" HDTV won't come up as good, but we'll see.

Ideally, I would just get an extra cable box at home and not connect a TV to it.
I was always a little "ahead of the curve" when it comes to that kind of technology stuff (not saying I'm a genius by any means, because I'm basically average) but from the years of always hooking up my own video game systems and such, installing the Slingbox was quite easy for me. It should come with detailed instructions anyway, and if you're having trouble their customer service is decent.

I always watched on my PC, but if your connection is good enough, and the stream is clear enough, you might not have too much of an issue running an HDMI to a tv and trying to watch on there as well.

Wouldn't hurt to try!

Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
I do like Rick Jeanneret, however. His folksy sayings take some getting used to (not unlike Mike Lange in Pittsburgh, who is now on radio), but Rick is one announcer who gets just as excited when the Sabres are scored against as when they Sabres score a goal.
You really think so? From what I remember he was rather dull when the Sabres got scored on. Maybe that's just in comparison to his over the top calls when the Sabres score.

silverfish is offline   Reply With Quote