View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 04:47 PM
haburger*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowski View Post
People just love to overreact on HF. It's been 3 games. We should have easily won one of them, and we could have easily won another. We played our worst game of the season in Toronto. Big deal.

The thing people SHOULD be anxious about isn't the supposed holes in our line-up, but just how will the team respond. If the new management really did manage to bring back a "winning" culture in Montréal, then this team should be back on its feet as soon as tonight. If we come off flat again against the Panthers, then we might have shades of the team that finished in the cave of the eastern conference last season.

And if that happens, I'll welcome Drouin with open arms. Anybody that had crazy expectations after the first 6 games of the season has to blame himself. This team is no more than a bubble team right now, and we should expect results accordingly.
its not over reacting its reality.how do you explain a total no show considering we did the same last time we played them?losing is one thing but completely rolling over like we did on sat is pathetic.i dont care who is on our team or where we finish but i do expect EFFORT every game.is that too much to ask?obviously it is.

haburger* is offline   Reply With Quote