View Single Post
02-11-2013, 04:52 PM
Flatus Expeller
vCash: 500
I've been buying center ice for years, at least 6. ...And yes very often you won't get the MSG broadcast or the MSG broadcast will be in SD. Basically my conclusion is that Dolan is a ********* who also owns a cable company. To promote his cable company he restricts the HD sports network to his cable company. Or at least tries to. He'll keep dragging it out as long as he can.

Just as Verizon yesterday was busy telling customers they'd finally be getting MSG HD in a few weeks after a long fight with Cablevision, Cablevision was busy filing suit against the FCC for their order requiring Cablevision share Dolan-owned programming.

This year I've gone with the NHL GameCenter Live subscription because the provider I now use, doesn't even offer CenterIce so instead I stream it to my PC through an internet capable device. GameCenter has it's quirks, though I'm almost always able to get the MSG broadcast in HD.

All home team announcers are homers, though some are really bad it makes listening to the game difficult, i.e. Boston.

Take that Jack Edwards!!!!

vipernsx is offline   Reply With Quote