View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 05:25 PM
mapleleaf979

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JansenHockey View Post
I also scouted this game. Davies is the top talent on STA. In the second he had a sure goal but the Oakville goalie made a incredible glove save. In the third he scored the only goal of the game from the slot. Great moves to get there and a great shot.

Agree on Spencer and Capabianco. Petawabano was good not great. Still needs to pick up the physical part of his game. Kohler had a good game. Very hard work all game. A few forwards didn't have their A game. The Oakville team is deep with 6 F and 4 D that can really play. McGlynn was in net and had a very good game. Kept the game at 3-0 until Davies shot from the slot. A great glove on a few shots, quick feet and athletic.
STA vs Oakville is one of my favourite matchups to watch in league play for sure this year. I hope they square off in the playoffs for a long series. It should be fantastic hockey. The way Connor Walters battles the Mckenzie/Petawabano line, down low, in the corners, front of the net is one of the story lines I like watching play out. Solid shut down Dman. I agree with u on Davies, one of the top forwards for the draft.

I think that goalie Clark is darn impressive as well when he gets the net for Oakville.