View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 05:29 PM
truck
HFB Partner

vCash: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
Maybe you are right. Maybe I am right. But we'll never know since he has never gotten a real chance.

Your quick to dismiss his season last year, but he was contributing in a lot more ways than the scoresheet as well. People forget that, he was hitting, cycling, skating, decent enough job on the breakout, decent positionally, did all the little things right, and the good luck was a product of that.

You say "clearly" not good enough, I see Jets management ****ing him over for some reason I have yet to decipher. Some imagined attitude thing, IMO. Imagined being the key word.
I didn't see those little things that you mention. He wasn't bad, by he was by no means special.

I saw a marginal 4th liner. Not quite sure how it boils down to him being screwed over. He got looks from the Thrashers twice and two separate looks from the Jets last year.

He got an invite to training camp this year too and guess what, he didn't make it.

Also, did you just imagine that TNSE imagined that Spencer Machacek has an attitude problem?