View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 05:37 PM
ReginKarlssonLehner
Classless, no rispek

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
Stone played very well at the beginning of the season when Da Costa was injured & Da Costa has played well recently since Stone has been injured. Lehner IMO has been Bingo's best player this season. Hoffman & Silfverberg carried the team at the beginning of the season & both are still ahead of Da Costa in pts I think.
Stone was excellent in the first 4 games. That's it. The rest of the time he played a more defensive game and his offense came once in a while but not at the level I was hoping. Even though I think the way he was used by Richardson will help him long-term, he didn't play as one of the best. I'm saying this as a huge Stone fan too.

Da Costa was the catalyst on that top-line, powerplay and offense. Anyone who thinks otherwise didn't watch all or most of the games. Silfverberg's game improved immensely when put with DaCosta.

Hoffman was actually beneficiary of that top-line and could have had much more points if he finished half his opportunities. Nothing against Hoffman but I expected him to score much more points.

I bet you didn't even watch half the games saying Hoffman carried that top-line

ReginKarlssonLehner is offline   Reply With Quote