View Single Post
02-11-2013, 05:40 PM
Legend Killer
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by ReginKarlssonLehner View Post
Looooooooooooooooool, sometimes I wonder if people watch the games properly.

He was double teamed on the boards, Benoit made the horrific pinch and it lead to an awkwardly developed 2on1 which became a 3on2 with no stick for Benoit.

It was Benoit who ****ed up. Blaming that goal on Silfverberg is like blaming Emery on the own goal that Phillips scored during the finals.

Lol, SEL= Bigger ice. More chances for Silfverberg to use his skill.

NHL= Smaller ice. Needs to adapt a bit to alter his skills for this ice.

People acting like Silfverberg has played a full season and become a major disappointment. He was destroying the A before he was recalled after starting off with 6-7 points in 12 games?

People have absolutely no patience it seems.

Did I blame him alone for the goal? Benoit's pinch was the big miscue...but losing the puck battle 2 on 1 cause Benoit to pinch. Chris Phillips doing a Bill Ranford impression on the shot didnt help. The play started by Silf not winning the puck inside the blueline. That was compounded by Benoit/Phiilips F ups.

I dont see many people down on him. Everyone pretty much saying he has been solid, getting better, should be good, etc.

Anybody who has written him off already is crazy but just because not everyone is drooling all over him... Not a big deal.

He's been solid.

Legend Killer is offline   Reply With Quote