View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Paralyzer008

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meanashell11 View Post
I posted something similar in the "I hate ST" thread.

We lucked out getting Yaks, JS and having DD look like he is able to handling the goal. This has sped up the rebuild from a 5 year plan to a 4 year plan. We have one very large hole to fill and that is a true #1 d-man who can eat minutes and play with JS. We need to get aggressive. Picks and prospects are nice but getting to the next level comes at a price. What is 2013+2014+Klefbom worth. Does that get us in a conversation for M Staal? OEL? Shattenkirk? If it does we should have that conversation. I think Klefbom can be the equal of these others but that is a couple years from now. We need to speed things up.

thoughts?
Teams really don't enjoy moving their big stars, no matter what the value they get back is. You have to wait for the right opportunity or face drafting and developing your own.

My bet is Edmonton is trying to trade Whitney right now (thumbs up to a previous poster who I doubted about three weeks ago on that btw) and that's about it. Trade Whitney, sign Brett Clark to a deal and rotate Fistric/Peckham/Clark