#11 |Buffalo Sabres vs. New York Islanders | Feb 9 | 7 PM | L 3-2
View Single Post
02-11-2013, 06:59 PM
Join Date: Feb 2007
I went to his game.
The Islanders looked really, really good.
We won't have a problem if we play like this, each line looked pretty dangerous.
A couple of things stuck out for me.
-Slick move on that JT breakaway that led to a PS. The change was very schoolyardish.
- Powerplay looked good, they easily could have scored two or three.
- Vis looked good. He didn't take any unnecessary chances (which I was expecting). He looked solid and played very safe. He has a good shot which he showed once or twice. He also seemed to know where everyone was.
- Hickey looked very solid as well, impressed with him.
- I still haven't seen that 3rd goal that Nabby let in. But judging from what I have read on here it seems it looked just as bad as it did in person. I thought it may have changed directions, or he may have been bumped in the crease. I don't fault him for the other two though.
- I thought Okposo had a very good game. However, he is still pissing me off with his changes. He stays out there way too long. I guess the card he is playing is that he needs to stay on to have some numbers on the ice while the other two are changing. But its always him and he always ends up staying 10 or 15 seconds longer than his linemates.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Renbarg