View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 06:03 PM
Ice-Tray

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
I guess you are going to make the case for that one guy who was in the minors all yr & finally got called up because of injury, plays one game & gets a ring because of it?

My point is directed to the guys who played all yr & in every game including during the playoffs & were considered a part of the team from the beginning of the season. Yes, those guys I consider winners when they win a ring & those are the guys that other teams covet, Reger, Foote, Toews, Getzlaf etc....

Once again everything has to be completely spelled out for the kids who can't seem to put it together for themselves & seem to somehow always come up with the extreme examples as counter arguements. Richards is considered a winner, he just seems to win at every level he plays, so does Pronger, Toews & Crosby & Neidemyer. They all make other players better & help teams to win it all. Does that help?
Pronger, like Hull, was known for most of his career as a player you couldn't win with, but don't let that get in the way of your storyline...