View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 06:54 PM
Punkeater

vCash: 500
I like Pacioretty with the kids. Things I don't like... Armstrong. He doesn't deserves to be in the line up. White should be or maybe Dumont? That 4th line needs some or at least someone who's willing to protect their teammates... ala White without the bonehead move of course.

Another thing I don't like and I think the Habs really needs to start thinking about it is Desharnais. He's too small, always chasing the puck, getting beat all the time. Sucks at faceoffs too. Montreal needs to gets bigger at center and Eller deserves to have a chance on an offensive line.

My three first center would be Plekanec, Galchenyuk and Eller. As you can see. Desharnais wouldn't be in my plans for the future. We need to gets bigger. We already have Gionta and Gallagher who are small and Collberg will probably takes the Gionta spot in a couple years.

Desharnais is a good guy but I wouldn't consider him in the lineup for the future. Plekanec is too important for the team. Galchenyuk... well he's Galchenyuk . And Eller is more explosive and tougher to move than Desharnais... + he's younger.

Habs will have to take some difficult choice for the future really soon.

On the defense. We're too small too. Tinordi will help a lot when he's ready. Probably takes Bouillon spot.

Am I being to harsh on Desharnais? What do you guys think on having Plekanec, Galchenyuk and Eller as your top 3 centers for the future?

Punkeater is offline   Reply With Quote