View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Joey Bones

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vipernsx View Post
Anyone know anything about Mattias Janmark-Nylen. He's only 20, undrafted and 3rd on his team in scoring in the SEL. Other youngsters who are 3rd on their respective teams are Jesper Fasth and Oscar Lindberg! Both a year older than Nylen. Google tells me Nylen is 6'-6'1" and 190lbs. Looks like NHL size, Swedes normally can skate pretty well, and he's 3rd in scoring among men bigger and stronger than him, makes me wonder why Haken Andersson hasn't already scooped him up.
Mattias Janmark-Nylen is a 20 year old Swedish foward who is currently playing for AIK of the Elitserien league. At 6'1"/190lbs., skates decently and has plenty of skill potting in 13 goals and adding 12 assists for 25 points in 46 games this season. He has also 24 PIM and is a minus 3 in that time. These stats all shown on www.eliteprospects.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
Bones the Swedes have a good amount of tenders still developing. 19 yr old 6'3 Linus Ullmark was a Sabres 6th rounder in 2012. He got called up a few weeks ago to Modo's top team and he's 3-0 with a 1.12, .965%. Unbelievable depth for the next few Olympics

Glad you brought up Swedes today. I like Swedish prospects. Usually skilled, hardworking or combo of both.

We have two Swedes besides Henrik. Two very good prospects are Swedish. Don't like those low totals. Then again, two of the best teams in LA & Boston have no Swedes at all
That's going to be a diamond in the rough for Buffalo there!!! What could we trade for him