Thread: Value of: Ryan Kesler
View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 09:14 PM
Steamer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadienShark View Post
Where exactly in all these posts have you said ANYTHING that contributes to the conversation? You've made fun of the Sharks, called me a troll, made egregious proposals and that's the extent of what you've accomplished. Good job! Try responding to my points, rather than twisting my words and making erroneous assumptions.
His points about the Sharks are well taken. The Sharks have proved over and over that they are great during the regular season , but fail in the playoffs. Joe Thorton can do it in the regular season, but seldom does it in the playoffs. He sucked at the 2010 Winter Olympics. The same claim can be made about the Sedins. So far they haven't produced in the playoffs the way they have in the regular season. Until they do, the claim is justified. The Sharks are a great regular season team, but until they at least make the SCF, it is justified to dis them. As for Montreal, they are just like Toronto, yesterday's team. Yes they do have the most cups, yes they dominated after expansion, however it is coming up to 30 years since they won the cup. Vancouver doesn't have any cups, but they made a final recently and have had a great team for several years. That said, until they win the cup, they are just another good team. Boston had a good team in the late 70's but never won the cup. Who remembers that team today outside of Bruin and Hab fans?

Steamer is offline   Reply With Quote