Thread: Value of: Buf - Det
View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 09:24 PM
DJN21

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by probertrules24 View Post
Wow. Seems pretty overwhelming so far that the value isn't close. I guess that's what I get for going off the past and not following their progress this year. I recalled a few threads in the off season and they both seemed to have a ton a value with Buf fans.

Just for the hell of it what type of package do you think would be fair value.
While Id like to think uniting the Miller's would help Ryan Im not gonna buy into that voodoo, so honestly Miller and the 3rd dont interest me too much. We have lots of Miller-like guys to fill a bottom 6 with. I've always been much more intrigued with Detroit system these past few years. Guys like Jurco, Sheahan, Jankrok etc.

To me if this is a Deadline deal Detroit has no reason to move Flip for stafford...if its not a deadline deal theres no reason to move anyone to obtain Robyn...

From a Buffalo perspective id take it and run but from a DET perspective I dont see why they do this? Even if going for a cup run Flip is better than Drew and Quincey is likely better than Robyn at this point so youre not really upgrading anywhere...

If you were moving out prospects like I mentioned above it might make more "hockey sense"

DJN21 is offline   Reply With Quote