Thread: Value of: Ryan Kesler
View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 08:55 PM
LPH
[hello] :)

vCash: 50
Ok, I see that many Canucks fans are overrating Kesler based on his Selke season. His value is lower because of injuries and an inablity to repeat his season since. He still has the abliity to, but the team that acquires him takes on the inherent risk of never seeing the "Selke winning Kesler".

Alternatively, I have seen some horrific proposals that made me check my twitter feed to see if he had asked for a trade. We don't want a quantity for quality trade, I repeat we do not want a quantity for Kesler. Now that we have gotten that out of the way, I doubt Kesler moved regardless if we were offered fair value but I don't intend to spew the same "only if it's an overpayment" **** that's common on the trade forum so I will template and give examples of what I would like to see as a Canucks fan.

1) Blue chip + first

Ex- Mark scheifele + cond first (top 10 protected)

2) Servicable 2nd line centre + first/prospect valuing at a first

ex- Grabovski and a first

3) Young player with 2nd line + potential and a first/2nd depending on the player

Ex- Brayden Schenn + 1st/2nd (depending on how Kesler rebounds and how Schenn plays assuming an offseason trade)

Last edited by LPH: 02-11-2013 at 09:13 PM. Reason: FORGOT A COMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LPH is online now   Reply With Quote