View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 10:19 PM
Bleedred
Ruutu means 2 MPH

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperoreddy View Post
Difference is Nabokov is a pretty good starter. Having 1 goalie is better then having 1 space cadet.

Ya any thoughts of the Isles being competitive and this year being their year to sneak in has to be dead at this point. I mean you take that with what you can because the trash can was in goal, but they are still a terrible 5 on 5 team. The Atlantic is really weird this year. I'm just not quite buying the Rags this year at all, obviously not a bad team, but I think they are weaker then last year. Flyers are just a mess. Pitt is still a regular season beast but I wouldn't trust them in the playoffs. Isles...ya. Us ya we are good, but are we really this good? Then again outside of Boston MAYBE (and they definitely have off nights) the east is pretty tight talent wise.
Me I was never convinced the Isles were doing anything this year. Even when they started out 4-1-1 or whatever it was. They started out 4-1-1 in 10/11 too I believe before going on to lose 14 straight. Sadly we were the ones they broke their 14 game losing streak to. A shutout at the hands of the trash can! I was there!