View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 09:36 PM
Spawn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilbleeder View Post
If Chris Stewart's consistency issues continue with the Blues, and they make him available(he's an RFA), would you be interested?

I was reading their "Is Chris Stewart back" thread and they went from saying he looks better to putting out an APB on Stewart.

With the Avs he did alot of what we could use now and a few on that board are speculating it could be getting used to Hitchcock's new system.

So would you be interested? I doubt he comes cheap and it won't be picks and prospects mainly going to the Blues?
I would be interested in Christ Stewart, but only as a reclamation project at this point. Too much of a risk banking he returns to form to give up something substantial for him.

Speaking of shake-ups. As mentioned the Sharks have really hit a slide here and looking over at their board a lot of them seem to be at the end of the rope in regards to Clowe. 5 assists in 12 games. Maybe they would be looking to make a move.

It's really too bad that the Oilers don't have that many NHL players that have value that they would actually move.... Maybe Hemsky for Clowe but I wouldn't really be the biggest fan of that.