View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 10:46 PM
leaponover

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbull View Post
Coach can't help this team. They need talent. Get the talent, then get a coach. No coach worth anything will take a job setup for disaster.
Ugh! So tired of silly comments like this. A coach can setup a structure, discipline and winning attitude WAY before the wins start. Al was not successful immediately but as teh teams talent level improved he was ready to run with them. There is no reason why we can't get a bonafide winning coach in here to set the team up for success when the talent level goes up (if it does). It's more important than ever to get a seasoned coach in when you have young players like this. Why let them learn bad habits under a rookie coach that can stifle their development. I agree that Cappy needs to go and started a poll on this last season grading Cappy. He got a bad grade but people were not calling for a coaching move until now. I said that I thought Wang would have a short leash on him this season and I think he's on his way out. I just have a feeling about it...

leaponover is offline   Reply With Quote