View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 10:38 PM
nyranger61494
YNWA

vCash: 500
I'm not going to kill Johnson who has been great all season. Gerrard scores that penalty, and we probably win the game. This side has improved from the beginning of the season in some respects and stagnated in others. Rodgers has not gotten all of his players in here yet but has made some headway in that regard. Downing and Henderson look to be actual quality. As LITN said, our attacking is actually pretty solid. Still think we may need another striker who can be consistent scorer off bench but all of a sudden, we are deep in attacking talent.

Enrique has been up and down (I would keep him though). Skrtel and Agger have been equally inconsistent and my patience is wearing thin. Kelly cannot stay on the pitch. Rodgers doesn't like Coates' skillset. Maybe Robinson will be ready by the summer? Rumored to be signing Diakite from Lazio. And although the game was over for all intents and purposes, that was a crap 2nd goal Pepe conceded. Really done with him. Still think we can finish in top 6 this year but we must continue to push the rock up the hill. FSG have to shell out some freaking dough.

nyranger61494 is offline   Reply With Quote