Thread: Prospect Info: Prospect Talk PART VI
View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 11:39 PM
InformTheMasses

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongIslanders90 View Post
Lee and Nelson looked awsome TOGETHER in prospect camp...

How would everyone feel if tommorow we could have a first line in the AHL or Third line in the NHL of

Lee-Nelson-Nino

???

Lee and Nelson play a simlar game and with both crashing the net looking for garbage it would give the goalies fits....Plus having Nino doing his thing on the outside...

Rather have Lee and Nelson than Reasoner and Boulton..

What does he do on the outside? Nino has been doing most of his damage in and around the crease. He hasn't really been a stand out in any other area, at least not that I have seen.

Nelson is probably the most perimeter player of the 3, with scoring range extended to the high slot.

Nelson and Nino work well together but its Nino with a better and bigger net-front presence. You would need a playmaker with those two, say Bailey?

Bailey-Nelson-Nino.

Lee is a perfect fit for Strome (And Tavres). And Strome a perfect fit for the other two. Lee-Tavares-Strome makes too much sense not to go with. (And I think Strome is a natural Center) but the call for a talented RW to Play with JT is too great (also the presence of Nelson and Nielsen) and putting a bone crushing powerforward with hands on that line has me salivating.