Thread: Post-Game Talk: Leafs 5:2 Flyers! Feels good, man!
View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 10:55 PM
BertCorbeau
Hellloooo!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Chosen_One View Post
Grabovski is starting to resemble Bergeron and is solidifying his defensive side. He's proven that he could score previous seasons. In fact, he's made a few excellent that unfortunately didn't connect.

Saying that, if he's peaked offensively ( late-bloomer and 29, btw) and is going to developed into a Michael Peca, I'd take him. A player like Peca on the roster is going to make you a contender. Grabs has been played regularly and is critical against the opposition's top line. He's going to be fun to watch, imo.
Grabo's also being matched against other teams top lines to check them, like being against Giroux tonight ... His first job is to shut them out and then try to provide some offense off of turnovers

While I'd like to see him score more, he's an effective checking centre ... With Kessel's line and Kadri/Frattin picking up the slack, I'm not concerned about Grabo scoring more goals

That being said I'm hoping Grabo can continue to develop his game so that he can shut down teams top lines while scoring 20-25 goals and 50-60 points

BertCorbeau is offline   Reply With Quote