View Single Post
Old
02-11-2013, 11:35 PM
FrolikFan67

vCash: 500
i think getzlaf definitely resigns with anaheim imo, our amnesty buyouts will probably be used on jovo and upshall, and kuba will stay here this season, and most likely next season as well (or dealt at next years deadline), its only a 2-year deal and can still be a veteran presence on the backend, im fine with kuba-weaver as our 3rd line next season. players to keep would be huberdeau, flash, versteeg, bjugstad, those are the core guys right now id like to keep, would love to keep goc and bergy as well, but the other 4 are the safest, everyone else anything can happen, even weiss. itll be interesting to see what happens at center for us. we have weiss, bjugstad, shore (if he continues to impress and earns a spot), goc, and non of those guys would be playing on the 4th. with no weiss,we'd have goc along with a rookie and a sophomore, so unless we sign someone else to anchor the 1st for the time being in fa that would still give us 4 centers. goc may be the odd man out, but id really hate to see him go, i love how complete he is and his price alone makes him an asset. good on the faceoffs, good pker, nice hands, vision, little scoring touch, great defensively, and at only 1.7per he's like the perfect 3rd line center, he was one of my favorite players last year along with bergy.

FrolikFan67 is offline   Reply With Quote