View Single Post
02-11-2013, 11:47 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by No Fun Shogun View Post
Personally, I just don't like it when a team's name, colors, and even history moves with the franchise. As far as I'm concerned, even if it's the same ownership, it's the market where those traditions and heritage were established that they should remain, as that's where it really matters. If the Yotes do move, be it to Quebec City or Seattle or wherever, the fans there aren't going to give two ****s about the team's history and heritage from the days in the desert, after all.

Obviously, I know that's not how it works in reality, except for the Browns, but I think it's the way it should work. Team wants to move? Okay, you get to keep your players, but you're essentially an expansion team for all intents and purposes and the franchise gets left behind in the event that the league ever goes back to there.

Meh I think the legacy carriers over, especially if the teams stays in the same division.

For me the jets is gonna still be the thrashers, until they start playing games in a different division.

I think the yotes could keep a portion of their moutain time zone fans especially in places like utah,

HugoSimon is offline   Reply With Quote