Old
02-12-2013, 01:28 AM
KaylaJ
Tungsten!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avs_19 View Post
TP = Tony Parker

Spurs are so impressive every regular season. Would love to see the Heat play them in the finals this season. I also agree with the analysts who say Parker should be in the MVP discussion. It would be ridiculous if anyone other than LeBron wins but Parker should get some more media attention.
I'd like to blame that on it just being Monday, but I guess now is as good a time as any to admit I can't read...

I know Stern didn't like that game @Miami, but as a Spurs fan I did. I know they didn't win, but I think Pop sending the big 3 &Green home and letting the bench take it vs last season's champs was a real confidence booster in trust.

It's interesting, the Spurs & Heat have almost collided about 3 times (05, 06, and 12-it's apparently bad if you beat SA in the WCF and then play Miami). It'd be neat to see them in the Finals considering they seem to have a real healthy respect for each other and not just sound byte clips (supposedly Pop was one of the few to call Riley after signing the big 3 and no one in Miami acted like they were disrespected when the Spurs sat their guys this season) . I'd personally have a heart attack myself. I was at the game in Dec 96 when David Robinson broke his foot vs Miami. Sure, it helped get Timmy, but those games are still jittery for me.